Monday, October 4, 2010

Becoming the Doctor

Classes ... Done!
Clinic ... Checked out this week!
National Board Examinations ... No problem!
Deciding on what location to begin practicing ... To Be Determined!

 

I enjoyed the chiropractic curriculum but am glad to be done.  I learned a ton and will continue to strive for lifelong education and improvement of my knowledge and clinical skills.

Checking out of the Health Center this week has been bitter-sweet.  It is sweet to be done and have finished the multitude of requirements in the Health Center, but it is tough to say, "Goodbye" to all those I've been working with to achieve a new level of health and happiness.

I've completed all the requirements of the Life Chiropractic College West doctoral program and all testing for the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.  I am free and clear as far as proficiency examinations go!  Next step is to take the licensing and ethics test for the state (or states) I will be practicing in, and then you can officially call me "Doctor Steve"!
There's only one small thing stopping me from helping all those people out there who really want to get and stay well - I don't know where I'm going to open up shop yet.  I'll be sure to keep you up-to-date on the major decisions that lie ahead.

In the meantime, I'll continue posting relevant discussions about the scientific evidence behind Eating, Moving, and Thinking better to obtain a life of Natural Health and Happiness which results in the Freedom to Live with passion!


Yours in Health, Love, and Freedom Naturally - (almost Dr.) Steve

P.S. - if you're thinking you'd like a new Wellness Doctor and Chiropractor to move to your area to put Health back into your "Health Care", add a comment to this post and I'll be sure to consider you :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elk Grove / Sacramento/ Folsom / Loomis / Roseville / Davis ~ any of those places will work for ME and MY family! :)
    Congratulation, Son ~

    ReplyDelete