Saturday, January 31, 2015

What is the opposite of faith?

The opposite of faith is the same as the opposite of love, it's fear and doubt.

Faith is love in action.

Faith, nothing doubting is how I got through school. It's how I found a job with the exact techniques and values that I wanted, it's how I surrounded myself with the people and the circumstances that could help me grow like I knew I needed to. It's how we went on vacation with no money and no job, and came home to the promise of a new life. It's seeing the end from the beginning. And it's amazing.

When Natalie and I came together with only 3 months of school left and saw the mountain that we would have to climb, it was indeed scary. But, we put our heads together and really focused our intent on the circumstances that we wanted to create. We saw the end so clearly. We could see graduation. We prayed fervently, we doubled our efforts, we increased our faithfulness. We had no idea HOW it would happen, the only thing we knew was that it would. And we succeeded, right on time--something that looked virtually impossible ony a few short months before. They say seeing is believing. I say--having vision creates the ability to see AFTER believing. That's love in action. When you have the vision and proper motivation, you find the resources and skills to make it happen. You find the power you need to draw upon to accomplish the desire of your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment