Sunday, February 1, 2015

You could stop brushing your teeth, but why?

Now, I get asked all the time, "I love the fact that we're making progress with my spine, I'm moving better, and I'm standing straighter, I have more energy than I've had in years, but how long do I have to keep coming in to see you?"

Great question.

The way I think about alignment and proper movement of the spine and other joints of the body is similar to the proper maintenance of your teeth. If you've lived your whole life u p to this point and never seen a dentist, you're probably going to come out of the office the frost time with a fair amount if work to do. Once you get the bulk of the problem fixed, should you discontinue care and expect to never have to see another dentist again? Or does it make more sense to maintain a regular schedule of check ups and do your part to prevent (spinal) cavities between visits?

No comments:

Post a Comment